Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Initial discussion on the 'modelled' workbench UI

Hi all,

I'm very interested in this tropic since I work on a project VEX
(subproject of VE for XML GUI), which definitively needs an UI model. The
current implementation VEX for our customer relies on EMF model. Please
let me know what I can do for this issue.

Best regards
Yves YANG