From: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-
incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Wilson
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 8:57 AM
To: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 Summit dates

Between providing enough time for people to get travel booked, JavaOne
and
and then a number of other pre-existing trips (thankfully, not mine),
the
earliest that we can have the e4 Summit is the week of May 19th. I've
told
the foundation that we'd like to go for May 19..20, since that makes
Sunday
a travel day, which apparently makes things cheaper for people in
Europe.

McQ.