Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Commands and service locators

Seems fine to me.

McQ.

             "Paul Webster"
             <pwebster@alumni.
             uwaterloo.ca>                                              To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-incubator         g
             -e4-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Commands
             03/26/08 09:18 AM         and service locators

             Please respond to
             E4 developer list
             <eclipse-incubato
             r-e4-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

After M6 finishes, I'd like to start creating some
service/locator/context plugins in the incubator.

Since I'm writing this for e4 (and I'm a committer) can I just create
whatever e4 plugins that I need?

PW

--
Paul Webster