[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] running the demos

I am trying the run the E4 demos, following the instructions in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Running_the_demos. I am trying the flex
example and so far I was not able to run it.

My first problem is when I import the org.eclipse.jdt.core it has some
compilation errors (few missing constants) I am using Eclipse 3.4 M5
do I need a different eclipse version?
I suspect that my second problem is due to the compilation errors
(which I blindly fix in order to move on) but when I run the build
script for the helloworld (or any other) example it fails with
"org.eclipse.swt.e4.examples\flex\helloworld\buildtmp\HelloWorld.mxml:
Error: Could not resolve <sample:SWTHelloWorld> to a component
implementation."
Can anyone provide any pointers?
--
Gorkem