[eclipse-dev] Submit a talk for EclipseCon at OCX 2024

Hi there,

We're thrilled to announce the upcoming Open Community Experience (OCX) 2024, set to take place in Mainz, Germany from 22-24 October! This flagship event is a gathering of our vibrant communities, offering a rich program of tutorials, sessions, and invaluable networking opportunities. As valued members of the Eclipse Foundation community, we're excited to invite you to participate and make OCX an unforgettable experience.

Call for Papers Now Open!
Do you have insights, experiences, or innovations to share? We're currently accepting submissions for the general conference and our collocated events. Submit your proposal now and be part of shaping the OCX 2024 agenda. Here are the submission deadlines:
  • Early bird: 31 May 2024
  • Final deadline: 10 June 2024

Submit your proposal before the early bird deadline on 31 May 2024.

The OCX conference will feature several co-located events. The EclipseCon name will be  focused on developer tools and modelling:
  • Dev Environments and Applications
  • Modelling Tools and Technologies
  • Tool Frameworks
  • Other Cool Tools
Conference attendees will be able to catch sessions from any of the main OCX tracks and co-located events with a single pass.

Thomas Froment
Eclipse IDE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
💬 @thomas.froment:matrix.eclipse.org | LinkedIn | M | X

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us in Mainz! Open Code Experience (OCX) - October 22-24, 2024

Back to the top