[eclipse-dev] Eclipse setup with Externally Installed Tomcat

Good afternoon everybody,

I am trying to figure out how to properly configure the Eclipse IDE to use Tomcat where the CATALINA_HOME and CATALINA_BASE are separated. So far we have not found how to accurately, repeatedly, set the CATALINA_HOME (Tomcat Binaries) and a different CATALINA_BASE (Configuration). Our standard is to have these separated.

Please provide the instructions. Myself I am using version: 2019-03 (4.11.0), but I have been working with a developer with version. 4.22

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire

Jon McAlexander

Senior Infrastructure Engineer

jonmcalexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Back to the top