Re: [eclipse-dev] wrapped bundles coming from m2 in .target file

I think this means that the file in Maven central is not a full OSGi-fied jar and hence it is modified. I agree you shouldn't change your manifests (except maybe to use Import-Package instead of Require-Bundle). This sounds like a bundle that should be OSGi-ified (or be in Orbit).

I also think that such wrapped jars should not end up in SimRel either because the wrapped versions may be different from each other if you add extra headers in the target file.

That said, there are others on here much more experienced in this area and I look forward to their input on this topic too.

HTH
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)