Re: [eclipse-dev] Using Eclipse CSS in html page

Hi Umair,

That is a great idea. The theming can be found in the org.eclipse.ui.themes plugin in this repository [1]

There is also CSS tooling available. When you download the latest Eclipse SDK and help/install new software then the platform repository contains the CSS spy.

I'm not aware of an API to get all the CSS but maybe someone else can answer this.

Also, did you know you can integrate Eclipse with HTML? There is a new example in Eclipse 4.23 (out today, woot!) that explains how to communicate from the embedded browser to Eclipse [3].

Cheers, Wim

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.ui.git
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.23/pde.php#_javascript_