Re: [eclipse-dev] Question to the performance tests

Click on one of the groups under "Detailed performance data grouped by scenario prefix" and then on a checkmark of a test your interested in.
The summary links work as well.

To answer your actual question: yes we persist the results.

Best regards
Paul