[eclipse-dev] Eclipse and Equinox 4.9 Release is now available!

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that Eclipse 4.9 is available for download and updates.

You can read about all the new and noteworthy features in the New and Noteworthy document for this release. For some technical details, please see the Eclipse Project 4.9 Readme.
While it is hard to thank everyone, by name, who has helped us with this release, we have made our best attempt at that in our Acknowledgements

The bits are available in the URLs below.
Eclipse downloads:

Our deliverables serve as the foundation for the all-in-one packages available from the main Eclipse Foundation's download site.

Thank you to everyone who made this 4.9 release possible!

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi Shanmugam

Back to the top