Re: [eclipse-dev] New and Noteworthy instructions updated

Am 16.09.2018 um 12:20 schrieb Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx:
can we change the requirement "add a link to the associated bug number
as a comment" to the requirement to include the bug number in the
commit message for the N&N entry?

I think having the info directly in the N&N entry is better, then you can find it directly from the N&N website.
Having to go via the git repo is cumbersome.

What I already did in the past was to include the bug id as last part of the image name, e.g.
belongs to bug 521330. Obviously this only can be done for bugs for which a screenshot is provided.

Regards,
Till

Back to the top