Re: [eclipse-dev] New and Noteworthy instructions updated

Hi Lakshmi,

> The bug number comment will be visible in the source view and we can easily find the bug without having to open the news repo.

I'm not sure if ease of use justifies the additional effort for the
news creator. How often does that happen and is it really that much of
a problem for the person to Eclipse to see the Revision information?

I'm -1 on this process change, if that is important for you or the
team, please bring this to the PMC.

Best regards, Lars