Re: [eclipse-dev] Status of tip of the Day?

> Do we already have a bug to add it to the SDK?
See https://bugs.eclipse.org/535004.

For the Platform/Eclipse SDK it is way too late for 4.8.

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        23.05.2018 11:16
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] Status of tip of the Day?
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

If EPPs are adapting it, I believe the Eclipse project should also add
it to their SDK so that we can spot errors before the EPP users will
spot them.

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So far, it's been added to the EPP Java package.
> I don't think that anything else than major bugfixes are now possible to put
> into Platform, and further work for Photon now only has to happen on EPP
> side. Please reach the epp-dev mailing-list for more details about the plan.
> Cheers,

Eclipse Platform project co-lead
CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg