[eclipse-dev] Today's multiple builds

Hi,

We are trying to upgrade Apache batik and hamcrest today. This is causing multiple build failures. This also impacts gerrit builds where hamcrest or batik used for testing. The gerrit build failures should go away once we get a good build. There is a build currently going on should complete in another 2 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Please refer Bug 532094 - Update releng with new hamcrest and apache batik for the changes

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India

Phone: 91-80-41776858

Back to the top