[eclipse-dev] Someone talking about N&N at EclipseCon France?

Hi all,

The Photon release is full of noticeable improvement, even if we omit the Java parts.
I think it's be great to cover the most important ones as a talk at EclipseCon France (IMO separating the overall Platform N&N and JDT news would make sense). Is anyone planning to do so for Platform? It could probably fit either as a 35 minutes talk (with demos) or as a 5 minutes Ignite talk (with screenshots).
Deadline for submissions is March 19th.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top