Re: [eclipse-dev] [jdt-dev] Moving JDT's LTK bundles toeclipse.platform.text?

If we have open Gerrits for the LTK bundles, they can be recreated for
the new repo.

I had a quick look at the open reviews for JDT UI and could not find a
lot in general and nothing in particular for  LTK. I volunteer to move
any LTK open Gerrit to a new repo if necessary.