Re: [eclipse-dev] Trigger build after (persistent) property change

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Michael Lipp <mnl@xxxxxx> wrote:
sorry if this is the wrong list, but I couldn't find a more appropriate one.

The forum is more appropriate in theory: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/11/
However, it's not very active...

I couldn't find anything in the API of IResource or IProject that seems
to address this. Any help appreciated.

All this depends on how you set/store your property. The snippet of the code you're using to set the property would help to better identify which API you're talking about. Most APIs where you can set a "property" or something similar provide some listeners to be notified of change and react to them.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top