[eclipse-dev] Trigger build after (persistent) property change

Hi,

sorry if this is the wrong list, but I couldn't find a more appropriate one.

I have written an incremental builder plugin that takes some of its
options from an IFile's persistent properties. Now, when such a property
(which is used to configure the builder's behavior) is modified in the
property dialog, I would like the builder to be (re-)invoked (just as if
the resource had changed by editing it).

I couldn't find anything in the API of IResource or IProject that seems
to address this. Any help appreciated.

 - Michael

Back to the top