[eclipse-dev] 4.7.1a Target Milestone

I have added a 4.7.1a target milestone (the wrong sorting should be fixed in a day or two).

You can use that for Java 9 and JUnit 5 related bug reports that specifically target that release/branch.

NOTE: You don't have to move all BETA_* milestones over to this new milestone. So, for example a bug report that talks about merging the BETA_* branch(es) into R4_7_maintenance deserves the 4.7.1a milestone. And we need at least one top-level bug report for Java 9 and JUnit 5 with that new milestone.

Dani

Back to the top