Re: [eclipse-dev] Major Version Increase

Hi Dirk

I already saw your note to the PMC, which was the right thing to do. We will discuss it in our next PMC call. Personally I am -2 for Oxygen.

Dani

From:        Dirk Fauth <dirk.fauth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:        15.03.2017 14:20
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] Major Version Increase
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I thought about making the annotations in di.extensions public which would result in a major version increase to 1.0.0.

What would be way to proceed here?

Greez,
Dirk

Am 14.03.2017 18:16 schrieb "Daniel Megert" <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Team

If you ever encounter a case where you plan to increase the major version of a bundle, please contact the PMC first.

Thanks,
Dani