[eclipse-dev] Increase in wait times for gerrit build jobs

Hi,

There is a thread on SWT mailing list regarding the increase in wait time on gerrit builds. In this regard I had reviewed the usage of executors on platform hipp and found that some of the jobs are configured to use CentOS executor only. This used to be a requirement when the master executor was on SLES 11. Now it has been upgraded to SLES12 which can be used for eclipse development. So I reconfigured gerrit jobs to use either of the executors based on availability.

Please keep a watch on unexpected errors/failures/problems and update Bug 509965 - Configure Gerrit jobs to use either SLES12 executor or CentOS executor in case of problems

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India

Phone: 91-80-41776858

Back to the top