[eclipse-dev] Code complexity survey

Dear developers,

We have undertaken a task to assess code complexity triggers and generate recommendations for developing simple and understandable code. Our intension is to share the results with software developers of the entire world (open source, academy, industry, students), so everyone can learn the triggers behind complex software.

A previous survey that we conducted with seven large companies have shown results that can significantly increase our understanding of complexity and empower us to manage complexity effectively.
You are welcome to learn the results of the previous study through this link:

However we need your help for more input and more rigorous results. My request to you is - would you please consider to answer the questions of this survey, which takes about 10 minutes to fulfill?

The results will be shared in a public webpage and everyone possible will be invited to learn and discuss them.

Your knowledge and experience is vital for achieving substantial and generalizable results, and your effort is much appreciated!

Sincerely
Vard Antinyan
PhD candidate in University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Tel: 0046317725707

Back to the top