Re: [eclipse-dev] [platform-releng-dev] 4.6.1 M-Build: M20160817-0420 -- Neon.1 RC1 candidate

Hi Papa,

http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/Eclipse/article.html should give you a solid introduction into using the Eclipse IDE. Afterwards you can use the Eclipse Forum or StackOverflow to ask question. This list is for development discussions only.

Best regards, Lars

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Papá <papa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think I am in the wrong mailing list.
What I was looking for was a mailing list for Java and Eclipse. I have no experience in Java and I have a million questions regarding how to use the Eclipse IDE.
Can anybody help?

On 2016-08-18 2:28 AM, Sravan K Lakkimsetti wrote:

Hi,

This is the candidate build for 4.6.1 RC1. Please make sure you complete the bug verification. There is no formal sign-off for this so no sign-off bug. If there are no rebuild requests, I will promote this as RC1 on Aug19 around 2AM EST

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India
Phone: 91-80-41776858

Inactive
          hide details for genie.releng---17-08-2016 04:00:30
          PM---Eclipse downloads: http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/genie.releng---17-08-2016 04:00:30 PM---Eclipse downloads: http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M20160817-0420/ Bui