What is the matter? Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Gulfstream Wang

At 2016-05-16 17:33:20, "Niraj Modi" <niraj.modi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wang,
If you want move back to Mar.2 like behavior, you can disable the HiDPI feature in eclipse by adding below flag in eclipse.in or command-line:
-Dswt.autoScale=false

Note: Above flag can be used on NeonRC1 and onwards build only.
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.6RC1-201605121000/

Regards,
Niraj Modi

From:        Wang <gulfstreamw@xxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        05/15/2016 07:09 PM
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] eclipse with HiDPI
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, everyone.

I try to run eclipse with HiDPI monitor (2560x1440). I get large UI text with Neon.M7, like "attach1.png" in attachment file. And I get small UI text with Mars.2, like "attach2.png" in attachment file.

What should I do if I want get Neon's UI text size like Mars.2?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Gulfstream

 [attachment "attach1.png" deleted by Niraj Modi/India/IBM] [attachment "attach2.png" deleted by Niraj Modi/India/IBM] _______________________________________________