[eclipse-dev] Approaching to be a part of the eclipse development group

Dear sir/ madam,

I Oshani Singapuliarachchi currently studying as a student at Informatics Institute of Technology in Sri Lanka hope to join the eclipse development group. Currently taking up the course of software engineering, it would be a great deal of knowledge and experience to engage as a part of this and work as one team.

Planning to be an expert in my future career i believe staying connected with the eclipse development community will not only mold my level of experience but will also open up the work environment of learning the present and past of the fast growing field of Information Technology open up to the entire world community.

I write to you with the hope of being an active member of the eclipse development community privileged to share new ideas and build up within the frame of knowledge.

Yours Sincerely,
Oshani Singapuliarachchi.

Back to the top