[eclipse-dev] Failed to create Intro UI implementation

Guys, I'm creating a new Welcome using a html page and the org.eclipse.ui.intro.config.CustomizableIntroPart as base. Running on Fedora 20 and 21 it works, but trying on RHEL 7.0, Ubuntu 14.04 and SLES 12 it does not show the page content. I got the following: !MESSAGE Failed to create Intro UI implementation from: implementation element with kind="html" in extension: org.eclipse.ui.intro.config...

I'm using IBM Java. There is an old bug related to it (from 2006) which suggests that the problem is related to the JVM.

Does anyone faced something like it before ?

Back to the top