[eclipse-dev] [Reminder] Participation in Research online survey

Dear Eclipse contributors,

My name is Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos and I am a PhD Candidate
working in the Software Engineering Research Group at the
Alpen-Adria-University Klagenfurt (http://serg.aau.at). Together with
my supervisor Prof.Dr. Martin Pinzger and as part of my ongoing
research in the software repository mining field, I am performing an
online survey related to the sentiment analysis of open source
developers/contributors. With this e-mail I would like to invite you
to participate in the online survey.

The corresponding survey can be found at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7HN8FWW

Please fill in your email address (in the survey) if you are you
interested to know more about sentiment analysis research, participate
in the draw and also help us in the future!

We assure that all answers will be coded anonymously and treated confidentially.

Note : The deadline for participation is 20/09/2014, 12PM (AoE)

Thanks in advance for your participation in this survey!

Respectfully,

Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos, MSc
PhD Candidate

--