[eclipse-dev] Announcing availability of Eclipse 4.1.1 RC3 and Equinox (Luna SR1 RC3)

Please test well these (probably) final builds for 4.1.1. At this point in time, there is no known
issue that would require us to rebuild for RC4, but of course we will if a serious regression or
blocking defect is found, assuming approved by PMC, etc. I have disabled the "cron job" for next Wednesday,
as any further builds will be "on demand" only (after all reviews and approvals).

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M-4.4.1RC3-201409031600/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/M-4.4.1RC3-201409031600/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/M-LunaSR1RC3-201409031600/

Thanks to everyone for your efforts to improve the quality and stability of Eclipse.

Back to the top