[eclipse-dev] Belated reminder that today's 8 AM M-build will our SR1 RC1 +0 candidate

This is the build and contribution that is called our SR1 "warm-up" build ... so there is no official testing, and no official sign-off.
Naturally, it is hoped many of us can give some informal testing, and we have until Friday afternoon as our actual deadline for the "release train", so if anyone does see a blocking problem, feel free to say, and if we have a safe fix can re-spin before Friday.