Re: [eclipse-dev] Cannot open certain maps?

On 07/09/2014 12:09 AM, Jan Driessen wrote:
Hi,

I just downloaded Eclipse together with the SDK packages. But when I try to open "src" or "layout", the arrows next to it just disappear. I really don't know what to do. I have the most recent version of Eclipse and SDK.
Please ask usage question of the user forum: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/
Also, I suggest you add more details to your question before posting it on forum, since in its current state, it's difficult to figure out what it your issue/question.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top