Re: [eclipse-dev] Recommended working style with gerrit & bugzilla

I think it depends on the project.

In platform we want to have a bug and we also link the Gerrit review and Bugzilla entry including a link to the  final commit which we post into the Bug report.

I frequently open an umbrella bug for a number of commits / Gerrit reviews, cleanup bugs for warning message come into mind.

Hope this hleps.

Best regards, Lars