Re: [eclipse-dev] Checkout maven projects from SCM

Okay. Thanks for the reply.

Regards,
Akash Agrawall

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 7:58 PM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/03/2014 04:02 PM, Akash Agrawall wrote:
Hello,

        I have successfully integrated maven with eclipse but when I try to import a maven project from SCM I find that the SCM URL is inactive. (Screenshot attached).
HINT: read carefully everything on the page, there is something that can help you.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat