Re: [eclipse-dev] Icon design templates

The idea of the new plugin is to serve as a central place to find images. We store there svg versions of all platform icons and other projects are free to add there icons as well. So I think this can serve as a template pool.

If you have more questions about the new plugin, I suggest to continue the discussion via direct email.

The license question is another topic. I'm not familiar with it.

Best regards, Lars