Re: [eclipse-dev] Icon design templates

ev. I should add that I am familiar with:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/User_Interface_Guidelines

The problem is that the few template icons available are stored as one big file (see section "Core Icon Concepts"). Everyone needs to manually cut them out of the image, taking care of correctly aligning the images within the 16x16 grid. There is also no "empty" file icon available - one without lines, or a "J" or any other specific type marker. How should we all get the background gradient consistent?

Next thing: gimp palette. Gimp allows to export/import palettes. Is it really useful that each user has to manually import 330 colors???

I guess there is also no empty wizard background icon (the blue gradient).

While some of these images can be found with the Plugin Image Browser I think there should exist a common repository for such resources.

regards
Christian

Back to the top