Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse + Java 8 : Early Access Release III available - 45 day beta program starts.

> From: Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse + Java 8 : Early Access Release
>
> Is this compatible with Luna? The wiki only mentions Kepler.

There are some known issues with API Tooling that could surface
when you use along with Luna. If your project is not set up to
use API analysis or if you are willing to work around those issues
you should be able to use Luna.

The configuration we tested for this milestone is:

        Kepler (SR1 + SR2 candidate) + BETA_JAVA8 bundles.

Thanks!
Srikanth.

Back to the top