Re: [eclipse-dev] Reminder: Luna M5 Next Week - Still Many Open Bugs

On 01/14/2014 03:47 PM, Paul Webster wrote:
On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There are also some bugs with pending Gerrit contributions which are not targeted for a milestones.
What Target Milestone should be set for them? If we set it to 4.4.M5, is there any chance to get a review (and maybe a merge) before M5?

Depends on the component and the bug.  For example, for Platform UI our next contribution push is the week after M5
Ok, thanks for the info.
Should the bugs that have a pending contribution be targeted for M6 then, or do you use the review flag to find them, or will you look at Gerrit... or the 3 of them ;) ?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top