Re: [eclipse-dev] Reminder: Luna M5 Next Week - Still Many Open Bugs

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There are also some bugs with pending Gerrit contributions which are not targeted for a milestones.
What Target Milestone should be set for them? If we set it to 4.4.M5, is there any chance to get a review (and maybe a merge) before M5?

Depends on the component and the bug.  For example, for Platform UI our next contribution push is the week after M5

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster