[eclipse-dev] Eclipse committer reminders for next two weeks

A few reminders for Eclipse project committers:

1) Next week is Luna M1. The first scheduled warm-up build for M1 is this coming Sunday night (August 4):

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

2) Please start working on New & Noteworthy content for Luna M1. Commit the changes directly to the news repository in this file:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.news.git/tree/platform/4.4/M1/eclipse-news-M1.html

Even work that is not absolutely finalized is worth mentioning here. For example the new Equinox framework implementation is worth talking about, and even the state of Java 8 tooling support if there is interesting progress to share. Note I will be away next week so Dani and Markus will be doing the final editing work. Please get your contributions in *before* Friday so they have time for final editing.

3) Eclipse project weekly architecture meetings will resume in August. The next meeting will be August 7.

4) Kepler SR1 release candidate 1 is on August 14th. Our SR1 work should be winding down at that point. See the freeze plan for complete details:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_3_1.php

John

Back to the top