[eclipse-dev] Releng retrospective ...

Eclipse Project (Platform) committers,

I wanted to let you know I've written down a "retrospective" of our move to CBI and am ready now to give you a chance to review and add anything I have missed or correct any errors I've made. (It is too long already ... but ... you know me :)

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Kepler_2013_PDE_to_CBI_retrospective

I consider this "still under development and being reviewed" (as I note at the top of that wiki page). I'll set an arbitrary date of  Wednesday 7/24 to get your additions/corrections, if any, and then I will remove that "Note" at the top of the wiki page.

As with all "retrospectives" this is just intended to be just a "dump" of information while it is fresh in our minds ... nothing definitive or judgmental.

If nothing else, it helps me remember things I still have to finish :) ... and who knows, the next time we change build systems (maybe we will after another 10 years? :) it might come in handy to have our experiences written down.