Re: [eclipse-dev] OSGi reintroduction to Orbit

> Is there something we can do about this issue?
   Move this discussion to the Orbit ML and refer to it on the cross-project-ml.

Looking at the example you give, I think that the naming rules that have been applied by Orbit (which are based on the content of the jar) make more sense than using the concatenation of Group id an Aritfact id where you end up with really ludicrous names.