[eclipse-dev] Reminder: 1-day Test Pass, RC3 Rules and Open Bugs

This is a reminder for everyone that today we have a 1-day test pass against RC2.
Note that for RC3 fixes, two additional committers and a component lead must +1 your bug report, i.e. 3 people who are not the one making the change. See [1] for the complete rules.

As mentioned in last week's architecture call, please make a pass over your bugs that are still tagged with 4.3 - we still have more than 30 of them.

Thanks,
Dani

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_3.php#FixPassAfterRC2

Back to the top