[eclipse-dev] Eclipse Platform Juno performance update

The Eclipse Project PMC has prepared a brief update on the state of the investigation of performance problems some people are seeing in the Juno release. The update includes a short summary of the problems been seeing, some analysis, and the plan of action over the coming months. The update is captured on a wiki page, with the intent that we can keep this updated as we learn more. Some good progress has been made already by the small group of active committers, and there has been some great community support in the form of problem analysis, profiling, and testing patches. Thanks for all the hard work and important community discussions that have gone into this over the past few weeks.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Juno_Performance_Investigation

John, on behalf of the Eclipse Project PMC

Back to the top