Re: [eclipse-dev] Please send planning meeting status to David Williams during August

> Seems easier, leaves a better record, plus we can add topics or discussions points or conclusions from the meeting so that those who couldn't make the meeting can see them later.

+1.

Dani

From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07.08.2012 22:40
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Please send planning meeting status to David        Williams        during August

Reminder to send status to me for Wednesday's meeting.

And ... now that I am in charge of collecting it :) ... wanted to ask/suggest we do it on a wiki page.

So, that will be one discussion item.
For a quick, early example, see

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Status_meetings/20120807

Seems easier, leaves a better record, plus we can add topics or discussions points or conclusions from the meeting so that those who couldn't make the meeting can see them later.
Other opinions welcome.

Thanks,

[eclipse-dev] Please send planning meeting status to David Williams        during August
Sent by:
eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I will be unavailable, so for the next 4 weeks David Williams has graciously offered to collect status before the call.

david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx