[eclipse-dev] Build schedule for our Kepler M1 milestone week

We discussed this some at yesterday's status meeting, and Dani and I IM'd about it today, and the schedule we have settled on is to start our milestone week with scheduled I-builds on Sunday at 8 PM, and then two per day, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, at 8 AM and 8 PM (Eastern). On on-demand, after that, if needed.

I've updated our build calendar at
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Some of these should not be needed (such as given that Tuesday is a "test day" not a "coding day") but thought best to have consistent rhythm scheduled.

We will still try and do the M builds on Thursday, but those might have to be cancelled if we need to respin the candidate build for some reason on that day.

Remember we will have "sign-offs" on Thursday, 8/9, so be sure you allocate some time for that final verification and if a component lead is on vacation to be sure someone is delegated to verify and sign-off for you.

Thanks