[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - 11 April 2012

Planning Meeting Notes

JDT UI, JDT Text
- overriding methods now copy annotations from super method where applicable
- continued work on tool tip for closing braces
- bug fixing with focus on polish and accessibility
- public holidays

Platform Text
- bug fixing with focus on polish and accessibility
- public holidays

JDT/Core
- Inbox tracking, newsgroups, bug fixes,
- Vacation.

SWT
- completed accessibility checklist on 4.2
- bug fixing, including a couple that are specific to XULRunner 10
- holidays

Releng
- 4.2 primary I-builds (almost) working
- estimate to have 4.2 N builds working next week
- plan will be to have 4.2 "from scratch" I builds scheduled for 8 AM Tuesday (similar to previous 3.8 builds) but 3.8 from scratch I builds scheduled for Wednesday 8 AM (open to suggestions)

PDE
- bug fixing, inbox triage

Debug:
- focus on polish / performance
- fixing viewer bugs / polish
- fixed breakpoint regression (bug 376354)
- continued work on JDT launching updates for new versions of MacOS (bug 368483 and 369524)

Back to the top