[eclipse-dev] Eclipse Project Committers: please vote

Each year the Eclipse Project PMC updates the list of reference platforms used to focus our development and testing efforts. To help us get an idea of the current level of platform coverage, can Eclipse project committers please indicate your primary development platform on this poll. While this poll is intended for Eclipse team committers, anyone in the community who is regularly using and testing *every* Juno milestone build is welcome to throw in their vote too. This information isn't intended for deciding on what platforms to add or remove, but we might adjust what platforms we are using to make sure we fill in any gaps.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/platform-poll.php

Thanks,
John

Back to the top