[eclipse-dev] Git workflows for CVS users

We've started a CVS cheatsheet for common workflows in git.  See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Git_Workflows  This page starts by covering cloning, branch checkout, pulling, pushing, and merging.  These workflows need a little work, so please feel free to update them especially if you know the answer :-)

If you have questions on how Platform or Eclipse SDK should be using EGit to work with our git repositories, please ask them on platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (so simply responding to this email is probably not good enough).  We'll try to figure something out and respond and/or update the workflow wiki.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR