[eclipse-dev] Where are you committers?

A fun statistic in the release review slides is the number of countries with Eclipse project committers (Platform, JDT, PDE, e4). If you are an Eclipse project committer and you don't reside in one of the following countries, please ping me so I can add your country to the list:

Canada, India, Poland, U.K., USA, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Japan, France

If you're interested, you can also add your committer coordinates to the Ohloh map:

http://www.ohloh.net/p/eclipse/map

John

Back to the top