From:        Andriy Gapon <avg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        03/31/2011 05:17 PM
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] official platform requirements
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

What are the requirements for a platform to become an official/supported Eclipse
target platform?  Would that be some specific resources and/or some code/scripts?

I hope that my question is appropriate for this list.
I couldn't find any answer to this question through web search.

Thank you.
--
Andriy Gapon