Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse project committer changes

Praveen,

I believe you are still a committer to the SWT projects. Our rights have not been revoked since you were not inactive long enough.

Silenio

From: John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Date: 02/24/2011 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse project committer changes
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The only way to become a committer again at this point is through a committer election. To start the process, and SWT committer will need to nominate you again. I see you've started a conversation about contributing on platform-swt-dev mailing list - that would be a good place to bring up the subject with the SWT devs about commit rights (or maybe an SWT committer listing to this list will nominate you...)

John

Praveen Innamuri <pinnamur@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/24/2011 02:33 AM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."        <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse project committer changes

I have been inactive committer to SWT project for certain period (approx 6 months). Now, I would like to make commits to SWT regularly, so I need commit access to the repository. Can anyone help me in gaining the commit rights ?

My User Id : pinnamur.

Please let me know if any other info is required.

Regards,

Praveen.